Premed 101 Forums

MCAT score Release

On 8/26/2019 at 10:22 AM, Ed688 said:

Mine took about 1.5 months to show up on my portal. I think you should be fine so far as you release before the deadline.

I see, I’m just worried because mine hasn’t shown up on the portal and the deadline is in two days. But I feel like they will just retrieve them all at once. I could be wrong?

I originally wrote on my application that I am writing on Aug 10 but I cancelled the test date, and released my old mcat scores 2 weeks ago , they also haven't showed up. I didn't want to bug them and thought they would just retrieve them when they do, should I probably email them on monday as well?  

5 minutes ago, MDancer said:

I originally wrote on my application that I am writing on Aug 10 but I cancelled the test date, and released my old mcat scores 2 weeks ago , they also haven't showed up. I didn't want to bug them and thought they would just retrieve them when they do, should I probably email them on monday as well?  

I'm confident you are fine. there are people who wrote on august 17th who won't be able to release their scores until sept 17th....as long as you released them you will be fine. they have to update 1000+ applications 

On 9/1/2019 at 4:52 PM, MDancer said:

Did you notify them of that change? Might want to do that.

• 2 weeks later...