Premed 101 Forums

UCal elective question

Hi everyone!
I'm doing a rural peds elective through UCal in a week. When I got my AFMC confirmation email, I didn't read it all (I know, that was stupid). Anyways, turns out I was supposed to complete some training modules at least 4 weeks before I start my elective. I got an email yesterday saying that I had until noon today to complete everything, but I didn't have access to my email yesterday, so I didn't see it until tonight. I know it was totally my fault, and I really should have paid more attention, but I'm pretty worried. Has anyone heard of UCal cancelling electives or flagging someone for (un)professionalism over something like this? 

What type of training? I wouldn't sweat it but would try and contact whoever administers the course (likely not your rotation preceptor) and try and get it done. I think the only way you might be "red flagged" for this is not having computer access for a day/two (if it's related to that) and therefore not able to be clinically useful/helpful.