Premed 101 Forums

How many verifiers have been contacted?

12 hours ago, emkoof said:

A bunch of my verifiers all got emails sent to them tonight. This is so stressful:O But seriously do they only do this if something about your app looks sketchy or is it random??

I believe it's random. Someone told me that they think that a bot is going through a list of us and contacting multiple verifiers on that one day. If there's an issue (ex. sketchy email for verifier), I think they'll outright tell you. So you shouldn't have anything to worry about yet.

10 hours ago, Lmnop96 said:

None of my verifiers have been contacted after asking around. Also stressful :/ 

As I mentioned above, they might just be going through a list to mass contact verifiers and you just haven't been reached yet. Don't lose hope just because of this!

4 hours ago, RiderSx said:

UBC has been all over my stuff...

I’ve had 4 of my verifiers contacted, 1 of them was contacted today. UBC has also been contacting me to clarify some of my entries and has been asking for more information regarding 3 of my verifiers

What kind of things have they been asking? Is it because you didn't provide enough information in your application?