Premed 101 Forums

44 minutes ago, MDancer said:

I haven’t received anything, do you only get notified if you didn’t make the cutoffs? Or do you also get notified if you made it?

Apparently they send out notifications to those who didn't make the cutoffs around the end of September/first week of October. 

5 minutes ago, Kidbuu said:

Is there anyone from last year who remembers when they heard about it?

I made a post about this not too long ago, and the answer I got was late September or early October.

You could also probably contact adcoms and they will tell you if they emailed those who didn’t make cutoffs yet 

18 minutes ago, fluffybunnyyyyy said:

Also, does anyone know when the stats from last cycle will be available? the website still has the 2018 one.

It likely won't be until around the time the interviews come out.

Last year interviews came out on Oct. 18. In previous years it has been the third week of October, but it will definitely happen before the end of October. 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, fluffybunnyyyyy said:

When you guys log in into the dalhousie application summary portal where it lists when they received your documents, do the casper results show up as received anywhere cause mine doesn't....... mb I'm just paranoid hahaa

image.png.04a40f7bf803dda832b533322b08a55a.png

It isn’t listed on there. CASPer is so anxiety provoking because it’s hard to know if it actually sent. 

It’s a challenging time right now because you’re waiting. If you can, just try and focus on other things :) you will hear if you got an interview in a few short weeks. I would focus on practicing for that! 

On 10/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, fluffybunnyyyyy said:

When you guys log in into the dalhousie application summary portal where it lists when they received your documents, do the casper results show up as received anywhere cause mine doesn't....... mb I'm just paranoid hahaa

image.png.04a40f7bf803dda832b533322b08a55a.png

If you log back into your Casper account it will tell you if your results were sent off to your desired schools or not