Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bulwreck

507 MCAT

Personally no, but I don’t know every interviewees MCAT. If you applied, just wait for the end of Jan, balls out of your court now. Time to relax from that OMSAS rush, took lots of work and you deserve a break.

I called them up recently and they said they have strict cut offs after which your extra-curriculars/references decide whether you're interviewed or not. So its possible that the cuts off is lower if at least one person has been interviewed with that MCAT

I think last year's cut off was 508, since no one posted with a lower MCAT getting an interview. But that's only a 1 point difference with 507 and I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a cut off this cycle. Only one way for you to find out!

1 hour ago, gnatcatcher said:

do you think 509 (128/127/128/126) meets cutoffs?

Probably does. Anecdotally from the accepted/waitlist thread it was minimum 508 with all categories above 126.  But it can change each year and no one will know. 

6 minutes ago, Meridian said:

Probably does. Anecdotally from the accepted/waitlist thread it was minimum 508 with all categories above 126.  But it can change each year and no one will know. 

overall is it a poor score