Premed 101 Forums

Who applied for 2020 cycle and what are your stats

Just wanting to get an idea of what everyone’s stats are like who applied for this upcoming year, 2020.

to start off,

AGPA : 3.6 (hurts to type since it’s so low )

MCAT : 504

I know my stats are on the low side but I thought I’d give it a try and see where it takes me.

AGPA: 4.48
MCAT: 514 

2nd attempt this year IP

I am recruiting people to practice MMI together, maybe starting in early November
It may seem a bit early, but I am one of those people needing more MMI practice lol

If you already have a group and willing to allow me in, or if you wanna form a new group with me, email godofkope@gmail.com

1 hour ago, UofM please accept me said:

Damn kope those are good stats! Are you IP? Your Caspar and MMI must have been really low haha.

Thank you... Yes I am IP!
I really hope I don't discourage anyone but I think I am standing around the average for IP applicants who gets invited for MMI.

Yeah, although my GPA and MCAT were worse last year, MMI and CASPer were definitely things!

3 hours ago, kope1077 said:

Thank you... Yes I am IP!
I really hope I don't discourage anyone but I think I am standing around the average for IP applicants who gets invited for MMI.

Yeah, although my GPA and MCAT were worse last year, MMI and CASPer were definitely things!

Nah average MMI invite AGPA tends to be around 4.14 and MCAT around 512

https://umanitoba.ca/faculties/health_sciences/medicine/admissions/8831.html

14 minutes ago, amcn said:

Ok ya sorry I guess my stats are up to par for an MMI invite, but I’m still nervous! I wish we were able to see our Casper scores.  

If i were you i would just be focusing on preparing for the MMI

Im curious how you guys managed a 4.5 agpa, I go to uofw and it seems like getting an A+ in 75% of the courses is an extremely difficult feat. 

50 minutes ago, UofM please accept me said:

If i were you i would just be focusing on preparing for the MMI

Im curious how you guys managed a 4.5 agpa, I go to uofw and it seems like getting an A+ in 75% of the courses is an extremely difficult feat. 

I think you kind of answered your own question there. You go to UofW, not UofM.

1 minute ago, PA2021 said:

AGPA: 4.1

MCAT: 508

IP

1st time applying...what do people think? Decent chance if I don't bomb casper?

Ya i think you should definitely get an interview if you performed at or above the mean for casper. Because you will be below the average accepted mean for both your agpa and mcat i would really try to focus on the MMI and try to an above average score. If you get an above average MMI score i would think you have a really good chance at acceptance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/6/2019 at 8:46 AM, RoseH said:

Just wanting to get an idea of what everyone’s stats are like who applied for this upcoming year, 2020.

to start off,

AGPA : 3.6 (hurts to type since it’s so low )

MCAT : 504

I know my stats are on the low side but I thought I’d give it a try and see where it takes me.

AGPA: 4.07

MCAT: 503

My stats are low as well, but hoping I can still get an interview! I feel like CASPer went pretty good, so we shall see! 

• 2 weeks later...