Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
RoseH

Who applied for 2020 cycle and what are your stats

Recommended Posts

Just wanting to get an idea of what everyone’s stats are like who applied for this upcoming year, 2020.

to start off,

AGPA : 3.6 (hurts to type since it’s so low )

MCAT : 504

I know my stats are on the low side but I thought I’d give it a try and see where it takes me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AGPA: 4.48
MCAT: 514 

2nd attempt this year IP

I am recruiting people to practice MMI together, maybe starting in early November
It may seem a bit early, but I am one of those people needing more MMI practice lol

If you already have a group and willing to allow me in, or if you wanna form a new group with me, email godofkope@gmail.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UofM please accept me said:

Damn kope those are good stats! Are you IP? Your Caspar and MMI must have been really low haha.

Thank you... Yes I am IP!
I really hope I don't discourage anyone but I think I am standing around the average for IP applicants who gets invited for MMI.

Yeah, although my GPA and MCAT were worse last year, MMI and CASPer were definitely things!





 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kope1077 said:

Thank you... Yes I am IP!
I really hope I don't discourage anyone but I think I am standing around the average for IP applicants who gets invited for MMI.

Yeah, although my GPA and MCAT were worse last year, MMI and CASPer were definitely things!





 

Nah average MMI invite AGPA tends to be around 4.14 and MCAT around 512

https://umanitoba.ca/faculties/health_sciences/medicine/admissions/8831.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, UofM please accept me said:

Lmao

Ok ya sorry I guess my stats are up to par for an MMI invite, but I’m still nervous! I wish we were able to see our Casper scores.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, amcn said:

Ok ya sorry I guess my stats are up to par for an MMI invite, but I’m still nervous! I wish we were able to see our Casper scores.  

If i were you i would just be focusing on preparing for the MMI

Im curious how you guys managed a 4.5 agpa, I go to uofw and it seems like getting an A+ in 75% of the courses is an extremely difficult feat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, UofM please accept me said:

If i were you i would just be focusing on preparing for the MMI

Im curious how you guys managed a 4.5 agpa, I go to uofw and it seems like getting an A+ in 75% of the courses is an extremely difficult feat. 

I think you kind of answered your own question there. You go to UofW, not UofM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PA2021 said:

AGPA: 4.1

MCAT: 508

IP

1st time applying...what do people think? Decent chance if I don't bomb casper?

Ya i think you should definitely get an interview if you performed at or above the mean for casper. Because you will be below the average accepted mean for both your agpa and mcat i would really try to focus on the MMI and try to an above average score. If you get an above average MMI score i would think you have a really good chance at acceptance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...