Premed 101 Forums

Can't Submit Supporting documents

mamabear

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to submit my support documents (CV, POCR, etc) after already submitting my application (including paying the application fee), however, there is no option to do so. On my "Applicant Menu" on Minerva, there is the option to "Apply for Admission" and then review the details on the app I just submitted, however, there is no option on this page to submit documents for this application. I feel like there should be a section on the "Applicant Menu" to review the status of my application or something, but its just not there. What should I do? And has anyone else faced this issue. 

I've attached a picture of my "Applicant Menu" page. :)

I'd appreciate any help! 

image.png

That option appears a while after (their website says up to 48 hours after) submitting the original application, and it's called: 

Admission Application and Documentation Status

For me it was a weekend when I submitted the first/original application, but even then it did not take 48 hours. This option came up like 24-30 hours after. So I don't think you have much to worry about, but I'd say have all of your supporting documents in their final format ready so that when that link opens up for you you can submit the documents faster before the 11:59 deadline of tomorrow.

23 hours ago, Moonlight2 said:

That option appears a while after (their website says up to 48 hours after) submitting the original application, and it's called: 

Admission Application and Documentation Status

For me it was a weekend when I submitted the first/original application, but even then it did not take 48 hours. This option came up like 24-30 hours after. So I don't think you have much to worry about, but I'd say have all of your supporting documents in their final format ready so that when that link opens up for you you can submit the documents faster before the 11:59 deadline of tomorrow.

I paid for my application this morning because the website instructions said to pay before 9pm on Nov. 1st. I did not realize the delay until receiving my ID number to login to Minerva to submit my supporting documents. 

Does this mean I cannot apply even though I have paid?