Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2019/2020 - Class of 2024

Sharron

3 hours ago, good121 said:

??? i received email from UBC yesterday saying that they haven't sent it yet...

sorry about the confusion. 

So they sent me another email saying that the form is under way. They are making a few adjustments and we should expect to receive it in about 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I actually asked them this similar question since the portal showed they had not recieved my transcript yet. 

This is what she replied, as of a couple days ago:

"Thank you for your patience. The Undergraduate Admissions Office has received a high volume of documents, and it may take up to several weeks to process. Please keep monitoring the status, and notify us if no update has been made in two weeks. The Undergraduate Admissions Office will check for the printing date on your transcript and therefore, if it was received before Jan. 15th, it should not affect your application."

Mine was printed and sent on Jan 9th as well, so I think that means we will be fine. 

On 1/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, lunacaptain said:

Has anyone's transcript status updated on the SSC yet? It hasn't for me even though my transcript was printed and sent on January 9th. I'm worried if the admissions office has received it or not. 

Mine has been updated 

it is okay if the admission office had received your transcript before jan 15th.

Which means it doesn't matter how early u sent your transcript. If the transcript had not arrived before jan 15th, then they would not accept your transcript

Well good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 11:40 PM, good121 said:

have u guys heard anything from the advisor? they haven't replied my email for like a week. im kinda anxious that coronavirus might affect the mmi interview process

they just emailed and said interviews will not be held in person and will likely be online, and that they are sending out emails in the upcoming weeks.

• 2 weeks later...