Premed 101 Forums

UBC Pharmacy Applications 2019/2020 - Class of 2024

Sharron

58 minutes ago, Anonymous5647389 said:

Has anybody received the confirmation email after accepting their interview offer? Not the automatic generated one but the one that they were supposed to send 1-2 business days after you accept your interview offer. 

“This is an automatically generated email. Your response has been received. If you have confirmed your attendance, you will receive an email within 2 business days of the response deadline to confirm your interview time.” 
The response deadline is April 12. 

17 minutes ago, starrysky said:

“This is an automatically generated email. Your response has been received. If you have confirmed your attendance, you will receive an email within 2 business days of the response deadline to confirm your interview time.” 
The response deadline is April 12. 

Have you received the other email or is that the only one you've received since accepting? 

On 4/3/2020 at 9:37 PM, Anonymous5647389 said:

Have you received the other email or is that the only one you've received since accepting? 

I think this is saying they will get back to you after the deadline. So you should expect to get another email around the 14th. 

Also, is there any OOPs that got an interview invitation?

On 4/1/2020 at 4:14 PM, HR6 said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your average with us?

Hello, for my overall average ( 2 years of the bachelor of science),  I have 4.28 on a 4.33 scale... I don't know how to convert this to percentage, if anyone knows how let me know! I haven't calculated my last 30 credits yet, but I assume it will be slightly lower, due to the craziness that has been this semester with COVID! 

Also I think I will not be attending the pharmacy interview. I am realizing that the DMS program is really where my heart is at, despite the lower pay. 

Good luck to everyone! I wish you the best!

3 hours ago, Anonymous5647389 said:

Can we fill out that interview acceptance form more than once? I'm just wondering if I accidentally declined when I meant to confirm haha 

Im not sure what form you're referring to. Last year we had to reply to the email directly to confirm or decline our attendance, not sure if its the same way this year. 

You can always email them back to confirm if did indeed accept the interview invite or not :) Good luck!