Premed 101 Forums

OT/PT accepted/waitlist/decline 2020 cycle

Dal OT people - forgot to post this earlier in the week, but I heard back from dal admissions on Monday (the deadline for final transcripts) that my transcripts weren’t received via email BUT after contacting my uni, they did send them at the beginning of June. Dal must have lost them in their inbox. I resent them and all is well, but if you are waitlisted and they didn’t confirm they received your transcripts, you might want to reach out to double check! 

5 minutes ago, Otdalq said:

Dal OT people - forgot to post this earlier in the week, but I heard back from dal admissions on Monday (the deadline for final transcripts) that my transcripts weren’t received via email BUT after contacting my uni, they did send them at the beginning of June. Dal must have lost them in their inbox. I resent them and all is well, but if you are waitlisted and they didn’t confirm they received your transcripts, you might want to reach out to double check! 

So you are waitlisted or accepted? Are you oop?

32 minutes ago, rrxxccooll said:

So you are waitlisted or accepted? Are you oop?

I was waitlisted and requested my official transcripts from my uni at the beginning of June. Emailed both schools to make sure they were sent/received and dal responded June 15th that they weren’t received. I’m Atlantic OOP

If anyone is still stressing about their status not changing from provisional to firm, I just spoke with an ORPAS agent and they said if you provisionally accepted before the deadline ( june 12) then your spot in the program is secure. They said the department that is responsible for adjusting the status for those that provisionally accepted will be doing it soon. So no worries!