Premed 101 Forums

CaRMS 2020 Interviews -- DISCUSSIONS

btdubs

8 minutes ago, moonwalker2099 said:

This is going to sound very stupid but what is CaRMSNET and how do you login??

I believe it's only specifically for those who've applied to IM, but you get an email with a link and individual login info. I got the link but neither Western or Sask is listed on my screen and I applied to both. Should I be alarmed? Prepping myself for rejections?

Hey I'm an IMG, i saw on CaRMS that I was selected for an interview at sherbrooke but havent received any emails yet. Has anyone heard from university of montreal or mcgill ?

Also how do you get a carmsnet log in ? I applied to a few IM programs but never got any email about carmsnet

CaRMSNET says that I didn't receive an interview from University of Saskatchewan, Dalhousie, or Western, but later on the waitlist icon showed up next to University of Saskatchewan. Does this mean it's possible I'm waitlisted from Dalhousie and/or Western since there's no icon next to them yet on CaRMS?

3 hours ago, MTL-MD said:

Hey I'm an IMG, i saw on CaRMS that I was selected for an interview at sherbrooke but havent received any emails yet. Has anyone heard from university of montreal or mcgill ?

Also how do you get a carmsnet log in ? I applied to a few IM programs but never got any email about carmsnet

The only e-mail I've received from Sherbrooke is their social 5@7 event which will be held tomorrow. McGill has sent out their invitations via the CaRMSNET website.

I have not received any news from Montreal either. 

1 hour ago, moonwalker2099 said:

Mine is also blank for Westen and Saskatchewan. Quick question: is the CaRMSNET login only given to individuals who have secured an interview or to ALL candidates?

I'm not sure :/

Is yours blank for Dalhousie (if you applied there)?