Premed 101 Forums
MEDusa

IP status

8 minutes ago, Redroses said:

i think 'RD' and 'GL' are just initials of the person who is doing the checking / verification.  mine says 'RD' too and that my residency has been verified. 

oh it makes sense ! the person who contacted me had RD as initials. thank's for the info :)

20 hours ago, jero123 said:

I don't see anything on my end and I am also IP, does that mean I won't get an interview? :(

Hi Jero123, 

First of all, have a deep breath and do not worry too much. If your proof of residency papers were not good, they would have contacted you and told you exactly what you would be missing.   Also, have you looked on the table with all the items ? (picture attached). It should say QC residency verified. As long as that there, it's perfect. 

If you want to have a peace of mind, you can always contact the admission and make sure everything is in order.  

Good luck  ! 

Capture d’écran, le 2020-01-03 à 18.32.02.png

15 hours ago, Hikki97 said:

Same here:( I don’t see that box under proof of residency at all. Does it appear only after it’s verified or was it always there?

Same. I don’t know if I should call the admission office :( 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:07 PM, jero123 said:

Same. I don’t know if I should call the admission office :( 

I called them, they said some applications are still in process, but they will reach out to us if they find any problems. So hope everything works out haha

On 1/21/2020 at 3:44 PM, Hope20 said:

Is anyone else still waiting for verification of IP status?

At this point I am worried it means my application was rejected during pre-interview screening... 

Same here. Knowing that I did bad on Casper, I’m pretty stressed about the screening at this point:(

Same here. But if it helps, I did very poorly on Casper last year according to the ranking I received and still got my IP confirmation in November. I am almost pretty certain I did better this time.