Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites/Regrets (2019-2020)

28 minutes ago, meddstudent said:

Apparently they are sending regrets out in 5 waves. How many waves have there been? 3? I’m guessing they will send out more tomorrow 

Clear troll. Don't get so easily baited people. If this kind of information was concrete, chances are that many more people would know.

Last year was kind of an anomaly. There was usually a gap day between when they send out rejections and early invites (so rejections on Monday and early invites on Wednesday) but last year early invites were sent the day after rejections (rejections on Monday and early invites on Tuesday). So I’m guessing (and hoping!) they’ll start sending out early invites today and by Thursday all invites will be sent. If not then we’re an unlucky bunch!

36 minutes ago, Jordyn_H said:

It's wednesday now and my OAS still says 'no interview decision has been made'? thoughts?

The status won’t change until they send the decision email (or couple of minutes before it - last year oas status changed a little before email was sent). It’s programmed to send you a notif email right when the status changes.

15 hours ago, Rabeprazole said:

Here ya go: http://forums.premed101.com/topic/102375-interview-invites-regrets-20182019-– dim-the-lights-and-here-we-go/

From counting the regrets posted from last year and this year: roughly 26 posted last year and roughly 43 posted this year (so far?)

I say roughly because I may have missed something or counted someone who posted twice as a duplicate (I tried to avoid these). It seems that there's quite a bit more activity this year.

Yes, I could have been doing something more useful, but the deed is done. :lol:

Yo... this thread is already at 59,968 views... that's crazy... The thread from last year is only at 36,890 views...

Hello lurkers.

giphy.gif