Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IsabellaSmith_

What are you all streaming these days??

Looking for a new show to start watching with my mom, we have netflix if that helps! we like anything in the drama area, mystery, crime, psychological thrillers, horror, true crime documentaries. We've watching everything from Fargo, Bates Motel, Breaking Bad, Making a Murderer, Stranger Things, Haunting of Hill House etc etc 

but also just open to hearing what you guys like to watch :) movies comedies anything!

I probably spend way too much time on Netflix so prepare yourself lol. I'll bold the ones I highly recommend :)

TV Shows: 

• YOU. Loved the first season, it slowly gets more and more fucked lol, and didnt think they could do it but the second season was also very interesting.
  • I second Mindhunter and Ozark but mindhunter > ozark bc of the intellectual dialogue and analysis throughout the show. Ozark is more like BB set in a small town
  • The Sinner for something unique, less sinister more drama than the shows above but couple of sex scenes so might be uncomfortable with the rents lol.
  • If you have a VPN, the The People V OJ Simpson is on USA/UKflix. You'll want to skip work and watch the first few episodes cuz they make it feel like ur catching it live on the news lol
  • Kim's Convenience is jokes and set in toronto
  • *not on Netflix* but True Detective S01 and S03 is must-watch. S01 straight up ruins tv, its too good.

Movies:

• Fractured. Just saw it, for a netflix original its similar to other classical psychological thrillers and thought the ending was kinda sinister/unsettling.
  • Seven if you somehow haven't seen it, genre-defining slowburn psych thriller/crime movie
  • Get Out

Other movies w/ VPN:

• Nightcrawler (for chilling and disturbing vibes), Gone Girl. I would even download these if you dont have a streaming vpn

Have fun!