Premed 101 Forums

Travel between Regina and Sask - Tips?

Need to get from Regina to Saskatoon for interviews, flights would require multi-city routes through Winnipeg/Calgary/Edmonton.... Wondering if anyone has any tips on how best to handle?  Looks like bus or renting a vehicle is the way to go.  

Does anyone from Sask have experience with Rider Express / KCTI?  They are the two bus companies that appear to run a service between Regina and Saskatoon.

Is there even a train option?  

17 hours ago, mooncake7 said:

Need to get from Regina to Saskatoon for interviews, flights would require multi-city routes through Winnipeg/Calgary/Edmonton.... Wondering if anyone has any tips on how best to handle?  Looks like bus or renting a vehicle is the way to go.  

Does anyone from Sask have experience with Rider Express / KCTI?  They are the two bus companies that appear to run a service between Regina and Saskatoon.

Is there even a train option?  

Saw you were applying for OBS there? I’m doing Regina first then Sask. I drove between Regina and Saskatoon this summer to get a feel for it and it seemed to be the most reasonable option (weather permitting.) Happy to share a rental car with you!

Lol, no trains. Rent a car and drive it will be the cheapest/most convenient option (I guess bussing might be cheaper but it will take way longer and the schedules are probably particular) The highway is usually good. It's about a 2 hr drive, 4 lane divided highway. There are only direct flights a couple days of the week only at certain times of the day.