Premed 101 Forums

UBC DMD 2024 - Interview Invites/Rejections

2 hours ago, DentalNerdZ said:

Anyone hear anything yet??

I haven’t heard anything. It may be a result of the snow day, or perhaps it is because they introduced new sections on the application and they just want to thoroughly go through them? I’m not completely sure!

Was crossing my fingers that we would have had some communication by now. Not sure if I speak for anyone else but I’m extremely nervous! 

10 hours ago, bubby said:

It was purely academic based, so it was GPA, DAT and CASPER (no personal statement, extracurriculars etc) 

That's actually not true. They added so many new things this year in addition to the GPA, DAT and CASPer. They asked for personal statement, extracurriculars as well as at least 2 reference letters! Guessing this is why we haven't heard from them yet.

50 minutes ago, LucyK said:

Honestly, at this point UBC, just take your time boo. The anticipation wore off for me on Monday when I thought we were gonna get results lol

Ahaha i completely understand where you’re coming from. I feel the same way - each passing day I’m less and less anxious.