Premed 101 Forums

Hey OT/PT hopefuls,

I am anxiously awaiting to hear back about interview invitations from various PT Schools across Canada. I study in a small town so there are not many other prospective PT/OT students around to do mock interviews, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a facebook group (or similar) where we do video chats with Mock MMI/Answer Feedback? I've read about the importance of actually practicing answering questions and think this could be very helpful for students in a similar situation!

*given that most if not all in-person interviews are cancelled I did not make a group, but may be a great idea for next year!*

Hi everyone! I'm a recent OT grad. I did the MMI at McMasters and got accepted. Here is some advice for preparing:  I would say not to focus just on healthcare themed questions but also non-healthcare themes as well. When I did the MMI, the examiners had prompting questions if you got stuck (I was so happy when I learned that haha). Also, in some questions I was cut off by the door knock and other times I finished before the time (in which we just sat there), so don't stress out if you find yourself in that kind of situation, just look on to the next question. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...