Premed 101 Forums

Organic Chemistry: Chem 350: Selling ALL COURSE MATERIAL (Athabasca U)

kokomcat

Got an A+ in this course using my simplified notes (only emphasizing what's going to be on the midterm+exam) - you'll realize the textbook sucks and over-complicates it. Got an A+ in BOTH assignments and A+ in the labs!

Selling individually or even better deal as a pack!!! MESSAGE TO GET an A+ TOO!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi there,

Sorry about the late response! yes I am selling!

Just a bit of background: 

Going into the course, I had very little organic experience and was very scared for the course. I worked very closely with my TA, consulted various resources. and ended up with an A+ in four months. I was so relieved. 

In your case however, with everything laid out for you, you can finish it within ~2 months due to the potent to-the-point materials I would provide. It includes everything in the course.

The following is the price for each component:

1) 2 assignments: $70/assignment 

2) All labs (10): $100 
This includes the TA's feedback on each lab to ensure you get 100 on each one. 

3) Notes (including simplified reaction tables) made in conjunction with the TA. Colour coded. It summarizes the relevant information needed, cutting out the BS from the textbook that you'll soon find: $200

If you get the bundle of all three: $420

You will not waste any time as you will have ALL the tools needed to succeed. Many others  have brought this bundle from me and all succeeded with an A- to A+!

Let me know if you wish to achieve similar results and succeed with flying colours in this course!

Cheers!

On 6/12/2023 at 10:41 PM, Mr R said:

Hi do you still have your package for sale ??  is it outdated ??

Hi, I had someone purchase them a few days ago and there seems to be no issues. So, it should be okay, it seems like!   You can message me directly if you are interested. 

What kind of resources did you use to practice the concepts/get practice questions?

On 6/10/2023 at 11:30 PM, kokomcat said:

Hi there,

Sorry about the late response! yes I am selling!

Just a bit of background: 

Going into the course, I had very little organic experience and was very scared for the course. I worked very closely with my TA, consulted various resources. and ended up with an A+ in four months. I was so relieved. 

In your case however, with everything laid out for you, you can finish it within ~2 months due to the potent to-the-point materials I would provide. It includes everything in the course.

The following is the price for each component:

1) 2 assignments: $70/assignment 

2) All labs (10): $100 
This includes the TA's feedback on each lab to ensure you get 100 on each one. 

3) Notes (including simplified reaction tables) made in conjunction with the TA. Colour coded. It summarizes the relevant information needed, cutting out the BS from the textbook that you'll soon find: $200

If you get the bundle of all three: $420

You will not waste any time as you will have ALL the tools needed to succeed. Many others  have brought this bundle from me and all succeeded with an A- to A+!

Let me know if you wish to achieve similar results and succeed with flying colours in this course!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...