Premed 101 Forums
yeeewww

Acceptance letter release date?

4 hours ago, halimed said:

Well it has been as late as 2PM so early afternoon still? My bet is on Thursday though. 

I'm thinking Thursday as well. If it's not this week I'll be pretty confused because it's been 4 weeks since they announced the delay.

I attended the potluck before the interview this year so I was in the Facebook group "Ask a Med Student- Dal class of 2024"... About 5 mins ago the name of the group changed to "---2025".... Maybe this means nothing. Maybe it means were close.

2 minutes ago, Jessletmein said:

I attended the potluck before the interview this year so I was in the Facebook group "Ask a Med Student- Dal class of 2024"... About 5 mins ago the name of the group changed to "---2025".... Maybe this means nothing. Maybe it means were close.

Heard a rumour that today is the day......

1 minute ago, Weluvmedicine said:

OOP waitlist. Hopefully I'll see some movement after May 12...

1 minute ago, Goldfish123 said:

OOP Waitlist - not sure what to think about where I sit with my scores

Also OOP waitlist. What were your scores (if you're okay sharing). I had 74.77

1 minute ago, Chels1267 said:

Waitlisted IP, but low score so doubtful I'll get an offer. Congrats to everyone, this has been a crazy ride!

What's a low score if you don't mind me asking? do you have any information on what scores have a chance?

1 minute ago, akrobatik said:

What's a low score if you don't mind me asking? do you have any information on what scores have a chance?

Last year if I remember correctly people had maybe between 69-71 that had offers off the waitlist. I have a 63.

IP (PEI) Wait-list. Does the PEI Wait-list even move or do they just offer seats to everyone in sequence of the wait-list for in province? I know there are very few seats for PEI. 

Okay, I've been lurking here since last summer, and I just want to say thank you to everyone for your insight, guidance, and support. It's been huge. We've waited 143 days since interviews, but we made it.

Best of luck to everyone!