Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance letter release date?

2 hours ago, futuredoc19 said:

I'd also assume early April (this week or next week) but you never know

I guarantee it won't be this week. They said late March before; assuming the latest would've been March 31st then 3 extra days of deliberation wouldn't do much. I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of April.

14 hours ago, 88risingsun said:

I guarantee it won't be this week. They said late March before; assuming the latest would've been March 31st then 3 extra days of deliberation wouldn't do much. I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of April.

Yeah as much as I would like it to be I bet it won’t be either.

A person I know on the committee told me it's going to be later in the month because only the raw scores have been assigned. Admins have yet to finish the z-scoring and flagging and then that has to be shown to the committee to review and approve. I'm trying to save the stress for after the 15th with all the might of the logical part of my brain. Which is a whole lot easier said than done it seems. 

35 minutes ago, anon1997 said:

A person I know on the committee told me it's going to be later in the month because only the raw scores have been assigned. Admins have yet to finish the z-scoring and flagging and then that has to be shown to the committee to review and approve. I'm trying to save the stress for after the 15th with all the might of the logical part of my brain. Which is a whole lot easier said than done it seems. 

:( :( :( 

3 hours ago, anon1997 said:

Thanks for the information! I wonder if something has caused a huge problem because they have been consistent the past few years. They even had as early as MArch 5th :( 

Also, what makes you think 15th? Now, I am hoping we dont get delayed till May.....