Premed 101 Forums

how did the kira go for everyone?

9 hours ago, PTplox said:

Not my best interview due to nerves. I wish it was a longer interview, but I assume they want to see how succinct/concise we can be?

Seeing how concise you can be is one of the aspects for sure as well as how well you can think on the spot! If it helps I didn't find my interview went well at all when I did it but I got in and am almost done the program. Good luck to all ! 

On 3/10/2020 at 7:25 PM, HK2018 said:

Seeing how concise you can be is one of the aspects for sure as well as how well you can think on the spot! If it helps I didn't find my interview went well at all when I did it but I got in and am almost done the program. Good luck to all ! 

Thanks for the feedback!

How do you find the program? Is the problem based and self directed learning a big learning curve?

I have heard Mac has less hours of class due to this way of teaching.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 11:05 PM, PTplox said:

Thanks for the feedback!

How do you find the program? Is the problem based and self directed learning a big learning curve?

I have heard Mac has less hours of class due to this way of teaching.

You would be correct in saying we don't have as much in person class time but the work that is required of you outside of class on your own time is a lot more ! I feel like anyone who says PBL is not a learning curve would be lying to you, in fact nobody truly can perfect it even after you're done the program PBL is still challenging but its very rewarding! DM me if you have any more questions about it/ the program!