Premed 101 Forums

Notification for interview

Hi,

It's my first time applying to Mcgill for med, or any uni really, so I was wondering how are the interview invites sent out(Med-P). I was looking at the admissions-based terminology and from what I see, there really isn't anything that will indicate to us via minerva if we have been selected for an interview.

Thanks in advance:)

18 minutes ago, TheMailSquirrel said:

Hi,

It's my first time applying to Mcgill for med, or any uni really, so I was wondering how are the interview invites sent out(Med-P). I was looking at the admissions-based terminology and from what I see, there really isn't anything that will indicate to us via minerva if we have been selected for an interview.

Thanks in advance:)

Hey so as of the morning of the 27th you can go into Minerva and where it says “Ready for Review” it will change to either “Further Review Required” which means you got an interview and you can see the date and time in the checklist, “Reviewed- Decision Pending” means you’re waitlisted for an interview or “Refused” is the last option. 
Minerva sends out the emails the same day after 9pm with details on the decision.

10 hours ago, giraffe3 said:

Hey so as of the morning of the 27th you can go into Minerva and where it says “Ready for Review” it will change to either “Further Review Required” which means you got an interview and you can see the date and time in the checklist, “Reviewed- Decision Pending” means you’re waitlisted for an interview or “Refused” is the last option. 
Minerva sends out the emails the same day after 9pm with details on the decision.

Thank you!!