Premed 101 Forums

Can anyone please share their clerkship notes ?

I am an IMG , studying for QE part 1 

i have no friends doing the path as me 

could you canadian medical graduates , help me !

can anyone of you please share your clerkship notes with me , so that I can also study for this exam , as you guys study 

i am struggling with this exam from past 5 years 

please if someone can help me , I will be very very thankfull to you 

thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't do great on the exam, granted I spent 2 weeks quickly skimming over the relevant content, as my aim was solely to pass.

I don't have notes, but I used the USMLE world question bank for question structure/format. I didn't like the Canada qbank at all. My friends who did really well incorporated onlinemeded videos (mostly popular in the States).  I also read over the relevant chapters in Toronto notes for population health, ethics, etc. My exam was very subjective, lots of behavioral type questions, lots of ETHICS (which is where I fell short), some of the questions were so convoluted. I'm sure the exam structure has changed a lot since I took it. 

• 2 months later...

I dont know how much has changed since I did the exam 5 years ago. When I did the exam peds, ob, surgery, IM, ethics, and psych were all weighted equally. IM and surgery had way more content to learn than the others but were worth the same. Toronto Notes was very helpful.  I focused on mastering the chapters for peds, ob, ethics, and psych and spent less time on IM and surgery because they were so broad. I think I scored in the top 5-10% or so with this strategy. I actually ran out of time on part of the exam and left a bunch of questions totally blank and it still worked out ok.