Premed 101 Forums

Queens technical issue during kira??

On 3/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, FBCforreal said:

im really considering sending them an email. my technical issues and the issues with kira itself (the long prompts were cut off under the camera view screen) made this interview straight up unfair

I found this awkward too, it was so hard to look back to check for clarification. 
I wasted time on a few questions trying to do this. 

Hey, just putting it out there for those of you who experienced technical issues and still went through the process calmly shows your ability to keep cool under pressure (a really important quality for a physician IMO!) I would expect evaluators to take this sort of thing into account and interpret this as a strength in your candidacy.  

On 3/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, DaniCalifornia said:

Ugh I also had technical issues right from the start - my assessment also said I was complete after only the first question. Ended up closing my browser and re-doing a set-up in chrome incognito, which fixed it. The chatbot was super frustrating! 

I had this exact same issue and resolved it the same way. Thankfully it didn't manage to stress me out, but I can see how it would potentially frazzle someone enough to throw them off their A game. I hope you still managed to rock the rest of your interview!