Premed 101 Forums

Queen's POST_MMI, Panel Interview Invites

I got the email to but have no idea what it means "We will be informing you end of week about your progression, and will provide you with specific details about how you log into your Zoom Panel interview." 

Do we have an interview to log into? Or will we have to wait till the end of week to find out if we have one???

1 minute ago, SquirtleMD said:

I got the email to but have no idea what it means "We will be informing you end of week about your progression, and will provide you with specific details about how you log into your Zoom Panel interview." 

Do we have an interview to log into? Or will we have to wait till the end of week to find out if we have one???

I think we need to wait until the end of the week to find out. I think this email was sent to everyone who did the online MMI. 

6 minutes ago, Jummyneutrondexter said:

I didnt get an email at all. I dont know what it is but i just dont get them unless i email them myself. That's why im asking since I did the mmi online as well. 

Same thing happened with me. I asked them to change my email address on their database, and then it was fixed. There is a firewall issue with certain email addresses. 

23 hours ago, Jummyneutrondexter said:

Thanks squirtle and thanks medd. Ive emailed them about this but they havent even responded to my last email so I guess I just have to be patient. Just worried in case i dont get any email this week about panel offers 

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that... That must be making this process even more stressful. We'll let you know when invites come. I'll post here, so that if you haven't received an answer... you can email them about it (maybe put URGENT or something like that in your subject line). I imagine whether we're waitlisted or get panel interviews we'll know either way by Friday hopefully.

1 hour ago, generationunsuccessful said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone confirmed what they mean by File Review + MMI performance is considered for applicants post online interview?

Does file review post interview mean Sketch and Letters of Reference or GPA, MCAT, Sketch and Reference Letter scores?

Thanks!

According to their website, they don't look at GPA or MCAT post interview. It's only sketch and MMI.

"Applicants are assessed in sequential steps.  The first steps are based on academic requirements - the GPA and MCAT scores.  Applicants who successfully make these cuts are invited for an interview and their academic marks are no longer considered in the admission process.  Those applicants are then assessed based on personal experiences and personal characteristics through an interview."

16 hours ago, generationunsuccessful said:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone confirmed what they mean by File Review + MMI performance is considered for applicants post online interview?

Does file review post interview mean Sketch and Letters of Reference or GPA, MCAT, Sketch and Reference Letter scores?

Thanks!

Hey, from what I understand it's ABS + Reference Letter (or whatever they're called this year -- the answers your 3 references submitted in october). Either way... it's just a waiting game at this point... We're so close guys!! Half-way through the week :) 

Just got my invite. My email says "You have been selected for a Panel interview on Saturday, April 18, 2020 via Zoom.  Your interview will be 15-20 minutes in length, with two examiners in the Zoom call. The time of your interview is: (insert time) Eastern Standard Time." Does anyone else's say (insert time)? Or were you given a specific time?