Premed 101 Forums

March 28/29 thoughts

6 minutes ago, Aphrodite135 said:

One of my videos was 5:02. Didn't notice the time and took a second to hit stop. Do you think this would be automatic disqualification, or would they only consider up to 5min.? Does anyone know?

they will disqualify you and ban you from ever applying again because you were 2 seconds over. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, best of luck with a different career path

37 minutes ago, theevilsloth said:

I put those vids in to a folder named "DANGER - Do not open me". I'll save them for a bit in case UofT needs a re-submission or something, but I will never watch those vids lol. That would be too painful. Especially because one of answers was garbage tier..

Everyone. Listen to this smart person.

I watched my videos through my fingers..the amount of cringe I witnessed every 3 seconds...just not worth it haha

1 hour ago, theevilsloth said:

I put those vids in to a folder named "DANGER - Do not open me". I'll save them for a bit in case UofT needs a re-submission or something, but I will never watch those vids lol. That would be too painful. Especially because one of answers was garbage tier..

Watch them after you are accepted :P