Premed 101 Forums

"Pass" grade and admission

Hi!

I'm a candidate for this year's French stream admission. I'm also a health professional and my current university has offered us the option to request a "pass" grade and end our semester right now. I'd like to take a full-time job at the hospital right now to help with the crisis but I want to make sure I'm not ruining my conditions of admission by doing so.

Of course I wrote an e-mail to admissMD, but I don't know how fast it'll be to get a response. I was hoping maybe some of you guys have already checked with uOttawa and know where they stand about a Winter 2020 semester passed entirely with "pass" grades?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:35 AM, QCStudent7 said:

Hi!

I'm a candidate for this year's French stream admission. I'm also a health professional and my current university has offered us the option to request a "pass" grade and end our semester right now. I'd like to take a full-time job at the hospital right now to help with the crisis but I want to make sure I'm not ruining my conditions of admission by doing so.

Of course I wrote an e-mail to admissMD, but I don't know how fast it'll be to get a response. I was hoping maybe some of you guys have already checked with uOttawa and know where they stand about a Winter 2020 semester passed entirely with "pass" grades?

Thanks!

Hi I was wondering if you got a response to your question from ottawa?