Premed 101 Forums
Sign in to follow this  
med97

Those who were accepted....

Hey,

Those who were accepted in previous years, particularly in Toronto, did your interview have hiccups - i.e., answers you weren't happy with or beat yourself over, but it worked out in the end? It is so painful just mentally picking apart your answers.

I was accepted and thought I completely bombed 2 of my 4 stations. I thought only one of my stations actually went well, and the other was around average. I convinced myself there was no way I could've gotten in considering how many bright people I had met at my interview. SO moral of the story.. I do not think we are very good judges of ourselves. Don't lose hope!

1 hour ago, enmdkodof said:

I was accepted and thought I completely bombed 2 of my 4 stations. I thought only one of my stations actually went well, and the other was around average. I convinced myself there was no way I could've gotten in considering how many bright people I had met at my interview. SO moral of the story.. I do not think we are very good judges of ourselves. Don't lose hope!

Wow, this is exactly how i feel about my interview experience. Guess I’ll have to wait and see :p