Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Countdown Thread 2020

Hey those who got a WL email from Ottawa can feel free to share your email's "created" time stamp at the following thread :) 

If seeing your possible standing (based off whether timestamps makes a difference) might help bring more closure or hope! Congrats again to everyone, this big day is finally over!

1 minute ago, Taiger said:

Anyone still waiting for UofT letters? Got offer on OMSAS but no e-mail yet. Getting a bit nervous!

Don't be! Your email will come. The OMSAS offer is 100%! You could literally accept it now if you wanted. It's not going away. Congrats!

got the email. 9.21am

I am in shock. I got into UofT with no publications, and a cGPA of 3.60. I have no idea how I got in! After 3 cycles, multiple rejections, and even a UofA rejection yesterday, I was feeling so down. But it is so worth it. It is worth all of this.

Don't give up my friends. You will get here.

Just now, RiderSx said:

got the email. 9.21am

I am in shock. I got into UofT with no publications, and a cGPA of 3.60. I have no idea how I got in! After 3 cycles, multiple rejections, and even a UofA rejection yesterday, I was feeling so down. But it is so worth it. It is worth all of this.

Don't give up my friends. You will get here.

Congrats! What was your wgpa if you don't mind me asking? As what you cGPA is doesn't really make a difference in admissions.