Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Countdown Thread 2020

Just now, chrsyjun said:

If they didn't take it off, does that mean it wasn't a mistake?

Maybe button = offer but it was too much work to take it off so they left it but stop it from appearing for anyone else any further 

Maybe button = random meaningless appearance so they just left it

Honestly, deleting the button and leaving it doesn't make much of a difference since you can interpret it in so many ways

Wow, I actually very rarely check this forum, not sure what demon tricked me into checking today in specific :'(

Anyway, I am late to the frenzy, so I was wondering why do people think the button thing is correlated to Mac? I see in the other thread with the poll some voters who see it without even having a Mac interview...

28 minutes ago, AgainOmsasSmh said:

Wow, I actually very rarely check this forum, not sure what demon tricked me into checking today in specific :'(

Anyway, I am late to the frenzy, so I was wondering why do people think the button thing is correlated to Mac? I see in the other thread with the poll some voters who see it without even having a Mac interview...

There are a select few of MD PhD applicants who have already a been accepted and will have had the button there for a while. And then a lot of people also mistook the button inside the red box for "The Button", which it is not.