Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Countdown Thread 2020

5 minutes ago, YesIcan55 said:

haha no joke, but all my friends know me as someone who is crazy good at predictions. In July 2018 (before the NBA season) started I predicted that the Raptors would win against GSW....over a year before it happened. Everything thought I was crazy....I have also predicted the last 3 winners of the fifa world cup etc (I have proof of all this as well) lol Where are you interviewing, I will tell you your fate lol

Mac and Westernnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

6 minutes ago, YesIcan55 said:

haha no joke, but all my friends know me as someone who is crazy good at predictions. In July 2018 (before the NBA season) started I predicted that the Raptors would win against GSW....over a year before it happened. Everything thought I was crazy....I have also predicted the last 3 winners of the fifa world cup etc (I have proof of all this as well) lol Where are you interviewing, I will tell you your fate lol

Me!!

Ottawa only

On 5/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, YesIcan55 said:

x

1 minute ago, YesIcan55 said:

You will get into Queens right away, lottery offer from the waitlist at Mac at early June, and you will be bad waitlisted at Ottawa and won't get off

if i get into queens wont i have to take the offer if i hear nothing from mac in 2 weeks?

legit just asking because im not sure how the waitlist works... 

1 minute ago, YesIcan55 said:

everyone let me know how I do, if I have a high success rate like my usual predictions I think I'm the new king of pm101 lol

What are your predictions for yourself? or does it not work like that?

Im too scared to ask you for your prediction on me lol