Premed 101 Forums

1 hour ago, GreenSnakeMedic said:

I called them today, and they said that they "have sent out acceptances and may be sending more". Assuming that they are waiting for people to reject offers before sending out a few more offers, waitlist etc. Good luck guys!

"

That’s great! Thank you for posting this! :) 

I am so frustrated. I worked so hard, I have a high GPA (greater than 11.5/12 on the McMaster scale), and my extra curricular activities are long-term, unique and diverse. Not a single school has accepted me for grad school and I don't know why. I really hope McMaster considers my application. If anyone that got accepted this round could PM me their stats, I would really appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, TheHardCore said:

I am so frustrated. I worked so hard, I have a high GPA (greater than 11.5/12 on the McMaster scale), and my extra curricular activities are long-term, unique and diverse. Not a single school has accepted me for grad school and I don't know why. I really hope McMaster considers my application. If anyone that got accepted this round could PM me their stats, I would really appreciate it. 

yeah same i applied with a high gpa like that also and took two global health courses and had relevant extracurriculars but have not heard back from them! i guess this program is more competitive than i thought

1 hour ago, TheHardCore said:

Hey! I'm sorry that you had to deal with this. Don't lose hope, McMaster hasn't finished giving out acceptances yet, so you might just get lucky! Your hard work won't go to waste, whether or not you get into Mac! I know it sounds cliche, but everything happens for a reason!

1 minute ago, chrysalis said:

I was offered a position on May 4th and I accepted my offer - excited to meet some of you (or e-meet looool). 

Just now, GreenSnakeMedic said:

I just accepted an offer on mosaic! Did not receive the email yet. Hopefully will meet you guys in September!

Congratulations!! Happy for you guys :) Does anyone know of any FB group for the 2020-2021 cohort? If not, happy to create one!

20 hours ago, TheHardCore said:

I understand your frustration, I was in a similar situation- but from my understanding offers are still being sent out and a lot of students from previous batches have heard in Summer, so don't lose hope!

9 minutes ago, GreenSnakeMedic said:

I've seen official FB groups for other years run by the McMaster GH program! But we could make an unofficial group!

17 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

I have not seen anything but please share the link if you make one :) 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/704905793670376/about/

Here you go :)

Just now, TheHardCore said:

Is anyone else seeing a "conditional" status on mosaic? I am seeing that with an "offer expired" note. I never received an email or anything. 

Hey, I see this too and haven't received an email either! I called and they said if you see this, its most likely because they just updated our offers and haven't had the chance to email us. We should receive an email by today or tomorrow and the "offer expired" note should become "accept or decline" after!

3 minutes ago, PA12 said:

Hey, I see this too and haven't received an email either! I called and they said if you see this, its most likely because they just updated our offers and haven't had the chance to email us. We should receive an email by today or tomorrow and the "offer expired" note should become "accept or decline" after!

Congrats!! 
my application still says pending :/ what does this mean?