Premed 101 Forums

UBC MPT Waitlist Movement

I'm on the waitlist for UBC OT, I don't think there will be any movement until other provinces start sending out offers. I know Ontario schools aren't sending out offers until May 29th. Alberta should be in the next few weeks as well. We should hopefully see some movement when people accept other offers! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, UBCPTplease said:

Just heard back today, I got off the waitlist for UBC PT!

On 5/27/2020 at 5:03 PM, Physio2020 said:

I received an offer of admission from UBC PT this afternoon just around 4pm. It seems like the waitlist is starting to move. 

Hoping the best for the rest of you waiting! UBC does not have a long waitlist.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, PT20Hope said:

I got off the waitlist today as well! Good luck to everyone else! It seems it is finally moving. 

That's amazing you guys! Congrats! Must feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders. If you don't mind me asking, what day did you all get the initial email informing you that you were on the waitlist? 

On 5/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, UBCPTplease said:

Just heard back today, I got off the waitlist for UBC PT!

Hey congrats! It’s awesome!

just wondering when did you get the email that said you were placed on the waitlist?

I got it on March 31st. I think they May send email to the waitlist people in orders
I just try to figure out my chances!

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, UBC-PT2020 said:

I got off the waitlist as well on Wednesday at 4pm. There is definite movement and I am glad that all of you have gotten in! See you guys soon!

just wondering when did you get the email that said you were placed on the waitlist?

I got it on March 31st. I think they May send email to the waitlist people in orders

Thanks in advance!

On 5/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, PT20Hope said:

I got off the waitlist today as well! Good luck to everyone else! It seems it is finally moving. 

Thanks in advance!

On 5/29/2020 at 11:19 AM, HopePt-2020 said:

Thanks in advance!

April 2nd. I think they send out offers and waitlist spots in alphabetical order not by rank ( for people on waitlist ).

4 hours ago, PikaPikaPTChu said:

Wow...really thought for waitlisted candidates they would send out offers by rank, but I guess that means I still have a shot!

6 hours ago, UBC-PT2020 said:

April 2nd. I think they send out offers and waitlist spots in alphabetical order not by rank ( for people on waitlist ).

hmm I'm not sure that alphabetical order is the case as my last name starts with a D and I didn't get an email till the 21... Guess we will never really know how emails were sent out for the waitlist lol. Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...