Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
premed828

Discussions - Final Decisions 2020

Recommended Posts

Has anyone's transcripts arrived from Athabasca yet? Mine was requested on April 29, but my bear tracks hasn't been updated to say it arrived. I requested my U of S transcript to be sent on April 30, and that has been marked as complete (i.e. it has arrived and been processed). Strange....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, coffeeandmed said:

Has anyone's transcripts arrived from Athabasca yet? Mine was requested on April 29, but my bear tracks hasn't been updated to say it arrived. I requested my U of S transcript to be sent on April 30, and that has been marked as complete (i.e. it has arrived and been processed). Strange....

the deadline isn't until june 15 right?  still lots of time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results are supposed to come out at 12 EST (10 MST), right? Just wanted to make sure!

Also, does anyone know if there's a delay between results being posted on bear tracks and results being emailed? I'm at work and forgot my Alberta password so have to wait on the email haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Results are supposed to come out at 12 EST (10 MST), right? Just wanted to make sure!

Also, does anyone know if there's a delay between results being posted on bear tracks and results being emailed? I'm at work and forgot my Alberta password so have to wait on the email haha

From what I have heard, results will be posted on our secondary app first, not Bear Track. The email follows 1-2 hours after. Also last 2 years the results came out at 2PM EST (12 MST)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiderSx said:

From what I have heard, results will be posted on our secondary app first, not Bear Track. The email follows 1-2 hours after. Also last 2 years the results came out at 2PM EST (12 MST)!

Noooo. Now I'll be seeing people post their acceptances/waitlist/rejects and I won't know until I get home! (unless the email comes very soon after it's posted on the secondary app)

Thanks for the info though! Good luck today :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

Noooo. Now I'll be seeing people post their acceptances/waitlist/rejects and I won't know until I get home! (unless the email comes very soon after it's posted on the secondary app)

Thanks for the info though! Good luck today :)

Hopefully the email comes soon after!!

 

also you could access your account if you go through the Forgot my Password process but you can just wait it out and save yourself from the constant refreshing like we are doing haha

 

Good luck to you and everyone else today! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiderSx said:

Hopefully the email comes soon after!!

 

also you could access your account if you go through the Forgot my Password process but you can just wait it out and save yourself from the constant refreshing like we are doing haha

 

Good luck to you and everyone else today! 

Haha yeah, I thought about doing that but I forgot my Student ID # as well and you need that you request a password reset. I'm a mess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are not sure at all, it is just guesswork.  Usually decisions have come out on Mondays, but that is not a hard and fast rule.  But that's not going to stop me from watching all channels for updates like a hawk :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was just looking on the MD admissions site and it says offers will be sent by May 15.  not sure if it's always said that or not. at least it's gonna be this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CARsandCoffee said:

Every time I look at this forums my heart rate triples! After waiting all year i'm just ready to get crushed by the results or celebrate like never before :wacko:

Just posting this to give you a notification because I want to help you get your cardio in for the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...