Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums
88risingsun

MD Class of 2024 bag colour

Recommended Posts

What do you guys speculate the colour of the incoming class's bag will be? Of course, green, red, blue, and previous colours will be off the table. I'm guessing a shade of yellow or orange?

I know that the class of 2023 could help choose the colour. Not sure what the options were lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, coffeeandmed said:

If I had the power to choose any colour, it would be a deep purple. But if the same colours are kept from the polls last year, my guess would be the blood orange. 

Ooh, deep purple would be super dope. Blood orange doesn't sound bad to me either actually. Could I ask what other colour options there were? I can't find them anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 88risingsun said:

Ooh, deep purple would be super dope. Blood orange doesn't sound bad to me either actually. Could I ask what other colour options there were? I can't find them anywhere.

1397196834_ScreenShot2020-04-13at2_55_52PM.png.2a189bf7d80d258669093c9b6c53cafe.pngHere ya go! I wouldn't mind the grey either....I'm personally not a huge fan of the orange or yellow but oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, coffeeandmed said:

1397196834_ScreenShot2020-04-13at2_55_52PM.png.2a189bf7d80d258669093c9b6c53cafe.pngHere ya go! I wouldn't mind the grey either....I'm personally not a huge fan of the orange or yellow but oh well

Cool, thanks!! Grey is really nice. I thought they wouldn't give us green since 2023 is green. Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 88risingsun said:

Cool, thanks!! Grey is really nice. I thought they wouldn't give us green since 2023 is green. Thanks for sharing!

These were the colours that were voted on for the class of 2023 backpacks! The greens will likely be gone this year and replaced with something else. I don' think the official colours have been posted anywhere yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chiynadoll said:

I voted in the poll a few months back. There was two types of yellow/orange shades, a raspberry pink (I think...) and grey. 

oh no please not pink not a fan of yellow or orange. i don't mind the grey.

Honestly the red one from a few years ago was my favourite.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, med1234med said:

oh no please not pink not a fan of yellow or orange. i don't mind the grey.

Honestly the red one from a few years ago was my favourite.  

Red is the best (I am not biased as a class of 2013). I still don't understand why they didn't use that colour the year of the anniversary 

Last time it was orange the class got the code name the pylons. So you can look forward to that if it comes up again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rmorelan said:

Red is the best (I am not biased as a class of 2013). I still don't understand why they didn't use that colour the year of the anniversary 

Last time it was orange the class got the code name the pylons. So you can look forward to that if it comes up again :)

Class of 2022 and 2023 are the Christmas colours (red and green respectively)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighAltitudeMedicine said:

lol I'm starting to think the bag is like some sort of hazing ritual, the previous year had some ridiculous colours so the next have to suffer with the colour they'd not want to be caught dead in. Haha Please be gentle.  No pink or orange.  I'm hoping for grey! ;) 

I was just thinking this lol!  I also am hoping for grey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, acceptmeplease said:

ahaha i love this thread!!

I would put up with being called a pylon if it meant I got accepted into medical school!

could be worse too - the bright green bags were the frogs. 

 

Edited by rmorelan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

2 hours ago, HighAltitudeMedicine said:

lol I'm starting to think the bag is like some sort of hazing ritual, the previous year had some ridiculous colours so the next have to suffer with the colour they'd not want to be caught dead in. Haha Please be gentle.  No pink or orange.  I'm hoping for grey! ;) 

My feel that way :)  But a big part of it is just that they are paying for advertising here (MD Financial - so yeah there are strings here) - and they aren't paying for subtle then. They would want bright, loud and so on. I was very surprised they went with grey one year. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ellorie said:

I love how I’m now so old my backpack is no longer on this timeline

What color did you have? When did the backpack start, they must have to reuse colors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, med1234med said:

What color did you have? When did the backpack start, they must have to reuse colors. 

My cohort had navy blue and we started in 2011 (gosh)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ellorie said:

My cohort had navy blue and we started in 2011 (gosh)

Do we know what 2012 was? I saw a dude with a burgundy backpack once....and grey has happened already, right? I want a comprehensive colour timeline to analyze lol (and obsess over)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...