Premed 101 Forums

MD Class of 2024 bag colour

10 hours ago, rmorelan said:

My feel that way :)  But a big part of it is just that they are paying for advertising here (MD Financial - so yeah there are strings here) - and they aren't paying for subtle then. They would want bright, loud and so on. I was very surprised they went with grey one year. 

Oh for sure.  It's definitely advertisement but I think they'd get more people wearing them if the colours were ones that people really liked.  If I get accepted to UOttawa  I'd love to wear that black and white MD backpack students get.  They're beauties.  Of course I'd wear Trump orange if it meant an acceptance :lol:

56 minutes ago, coffeeandmed said:

I get the hatred of pink, but man I would LOVE a pink backpack. Hot/neon pink would get old really fast, but it is was a deeper more red-pink that would be dope.

Still team pandemic purple though...

As a guy, deeper raspberry pink would be fine with me (I think I would prefer deeper purple though lol). Most of all I'd like the dark orange or gray :D

15 hours ago, coffeeandmed said:

Do we know what 2012 was? I saw a dude with a burgundy backpack once....and grey has happened already, right? I want a comprehensive colour timeline to analyze lol (and obsess over)

I found this a while back when I was in the analyzing phase

2050806274_backpackspremedforumsize.png.0560989b18ecd13d353102d70fe607e3.png

I definitely wouldn't mind the purple/pink, less so the gray, and even less so the orange/yellow.

This is all contingent on getting in of course. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Rabeprazole said:

I found this a while back when I was in the analyzing phase

2050806274_backpackspremedforumsize.png.0560989b18ecd13d353102d70fe607e3.png

I definitely wouldn't mind the purple/pink, less so the gray, and even less so the orange/yellow.

This is all contingent on getting in of course. :rolleyes:

Are the 2015 and 2016 bag colours reversed? I thought they did two blues in a row. I also started university in 2016 and I remember seeing turquoise backpacks rather purple. 

On 4/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, coffeeandmed said:

Do we know what 2012 was? I saw a dude with a burgundy backpack once....and grey has happened already, right? I want a comprehensive colour timeline to analyze lol (and obsess over)

2012 was burgundy

woops just saw the second page of this thread

Edited by Nik-

On 5/1/2020 at 4:45 PM, coffeeandmed said:

Are the 2015 and 2016 bag colours reversed? I thought they did two blues in a row. I also started university in 2016 and I remember seeing turquoise backpacks rather purple. 

Yes. I started in 2015 and have a purple bag.

Totally think this year’s new M1s should get a purple bag just so it can be alliterative. I love ‘pandemic purple.’