Premed 101 Forums
88risingsun

MD Class of 2024 bag colour

1 minute ago, Anon_9 said:

Burgandy, blue, or pandemic purple would be great!! Do we get to vote on this at some point?? 

Yes CMA releases a vote but its just for hype and doesnt affect the actual years backpacks since they are all made by then

Although with the pandemic, I dont know if making med student backpacks is an essential business

3 minutes ago, Boater223 said:

What is your intel based on? And are we talking blood orange from last year's poll? Or bright orange? :unsure: I wouldn't mind blood orange!

Word of mouth from people who would know

No idea lol I didnt really clarify

18 minutes ago, YesIcan55 said:

do you know if they still have the "MD 2024" or whatever your graduating year is on the straps?? I think I saw bags from a few years ago have that but I don't know if recent ones still do? 

Yea and they have 2023 for Calgary and mac folks too

On 5/13/2020 at 4:05 AM, HeyMrSnowman said:

Idk if this has been asked already but is it possible for a uOttawa student to get the CMA backpack as well? I'm like into collecting so it'd be cool to have two hahaha

Are Ottawa’s backpack all black?

19 minutes ago, takasugi said:

When do they typically announce the colour? And when do they typically give them out to students?

I believe Calgary gets the bags first in early July and they do an unveiling then. Also, I am pretty sure schools distribute the bags as soon as class begins.

4 hours ago, HeyMrSnowman said:

A little bird told me that this year's color options are: deep purple, baby blue, orange, and mustard yellow. IDK if this is true tho

Omg fingers crossed for baby blue - that would be hella cute (anything but mustard yellow/orange pls)

7 minutes ago, Total Gunner said:

Can we / how do we vote for the color lol?

The second years have already voted on the color for the incoming 2024 (2023 for Calgary/Western) class. 

Just now, pnpclear said:

The second years have already voted on the color for the incoming 2024 (2023 for Calgary/Western) class. 

Any second years here wanna give us hints? To get us excited..... :)