Premed 101 Forums

MCAT prep -- HELP

ConfuseDee

Hey guys,

I just finished a psychology degree and plan on applying for med schools by the end of this summer. I have a good GPA, and some ECs.

However, I am scared to prepare for the MCAT since the last "life science" courses Ive taken were almost 3-4 years ago. Do I have enough time to prepare? (If I do the MCAT by the end of this summer)?

Also, which MCAT prep material should I use? any specific companies? websites? please share with me any tips that helped you or youre using :)

Thanks in advance!!

18 hours ago, ConfuseDee said:

Hey guys,

I just finished a psychology degree and plan on applying for med schools by the end of this summer. I have a good GPA, and some ECs.

However, I am scared to prepare for the MCAT since the last "life science" courses Ive taken were almost 3-4 years ago. Do I have enough time to prepare? (If I do the MCAT by the end of this summer)?

Also, which MCAT prep material should I use? any specific companies? websites? please share with me any tips that helped you or youre using :)

Thanks in advance!!

Hey PM i have done a course and could help you decide what is best for your needs.