Premed 101 Forums

Official Transcripts from U of A?

6 hours ago, Premed12345 said:

Is anyone applying to Saskatchewan from U of A? If so, were you able to have your official transcript emailed to Sask? I emailed the U of A Office of the Registrar, but they haven't responded to me yet and the deadline is this Friday.

The application manual says you have until June 30th, 2020 for official transcripts to be received! Re-trying to call might be your best bet but according the manual we still have over a month to send official transcripts.

"Out-of-Province applicants attending the MMI are required to have an official transcript sent as soon as the 2019/20 grades are reported at the end of the academic year (April 2020). If you are currently in a graduate program, we P a g e | 16 require an additional transcript at the end of Term 1 showing any final grades that were awarded so that they may also be considered in the calculation of the UAA. All offers of admission will be conditional upon receipt of an official final transcript showing award of the degree used in the calculation of the UAA. Deadline to receive the final official transcript is June 30, 2020."

Yes, you need to send an unofficial transcript/ academic record by tomorrow but I think they are more lenient about the official transcript. For one, my university wasn't emailing official transcripts until two days ago and now mine is pending. When I contacted the U of S they said as long as the university sends something (unofficial over email) just make sure the official is sent to the office when it can be (if the university will not send an official one via email).