Premed 101 Forums

Do you have the "Reset Responses" Button on OMSAS: A Poll

Do you have the "Reset Responses" Button on OMSAS: A Poll  

203 members have voted

1. 1. On the Choices/Offers page of your OMSAS application, where did you interview and do you see a button BELOW the red box with the text "Reset Responses"? (All answers anonymous)

• I do have the button and did interview at Mac
    • I do NOT have the button and did interview at Mac
    • I do have the button and did NOT interview at Mac
    • I do NOT have the button and did NOT interview at Mac
    • I DO have the button and did NOT interview anywhere (we're all neurotic confirmed)

So it seems like this morning some people reported seeing a button on the Choices/Offers page of their OMSAS application. This button is BELOW the red box, where the green circle and arrows are indicating below, with the text "Reset Responses". To help us figure out why (if there's any reason), and also pass the time until Tuesday with possibly meaningless statistics, please fill out this poll with the response that best fits your situation!

To be super clear and not give ppl (more) unnecessary anxiety, the button we're referring to is the one in the green circle with the green arrows pointing to it, NOT any of the information inside the red box, which all applicants should have. Thanks!

The Button Labelled.png

Just now, inkbat said:

are you talking about the button with the big red circle around it, or the button just below that one saying "reset responses"?

this mix-up has happened too many times for me to believe it at this point lol

image.png.9ee64639ae07dfc4c363d41061e67578.pngThis one, with the red rectangle. Is this the one we're talking about?

EDIT: whoops. yea looks like I don't have it.

Just now, short_stack said:

i propose creating a handy dandy diagram that clearly shows what THE BUTTON is lmao.

The few people who misunderstood here all but confirms that the 6 ppl who voted "have button but no Mac interview" misunderstood.

Can whoever made the poll (TheFlyGuy?) please edit their post that is right below the poll to include the image the someone posted in this thread of what the correct button is?

33 minutes ago, rawshrimp said:

Can whoever made the poll (TheFlyGuy?) please edit their post that is right below the poll to include the image the someone posted in this thread of what the correct button is?

31 minutes ago, short_stack said:

also include a big red arrow pointing to or a big red circle surrounding the appropriate button lmao

Good idea, edited! Opted to go with green as the box was already red, and I figure that when it comes to anything to do with the offers page on OMSAS green should be eye-catching haha

Just now, TheFlyGuy said:

Good idea, edited! Opted to go with green as the box was already red, and I figure that when it comes to anything to do with the offers page on OMSAS green should be eye-catching haha

I can't give any more reactions bc i was too active today LMAO so thanks so much!!

1 minute ago, TheFlyGuy said:

If they don't know that what button it is then we can't help them.. thanks lol