Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2019-2020

Result: Accepted (Hamilton)

Timestamp: 12:00 AM

cGPA: 3.84

CARS: 132

CASPer: dunno, didn't prepare for it at all, but got Manitoba, McGill, and Sask interviews (OOP)

Year4 year B.Arts & Sc, M.Sc. (but first cycle)

Geography: IP

Button: No

Will almost certainly be declining the offer. I also got into Western and will probably get off the McGill waitlist, and still waiting on Manitoba/Saskatchewan so I'll take a few days to reflect, but I think I will accept Western!

7 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

CASPer: dunno, didn't prepare for it at all, but got Manitoba, McGill, and Sask interviews (OOP)

Will almost certainly be declining the offer. I also got into Western and will probably get off the McGill waitlist, and still waiting on Manitoba/Saskatchewan so I'll take a few days to reflect, but I think I will accept Western!

•  

Thank you for your service --> Declining

25 minutes ago, Applicant95 said:

•  

How do you know Hamilton? I got accepted to Mac too! Also got accepted to Western and waiting for Manitoba and Saskatchewan.. very similar outcomes aha!

cGPA: high

CARS: high

CASPer: -

Year: -

Geography: IP/OOP: IP

Button: no button. For future applicants, do not worry about OMSAS glitches, be calm and do not let it affect your emotions. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September (hopefully)!!

Just now, RejectedAgain said:

How do you know Hamilton? I got accepted to Mac too! Also got accepted to Western and waiting for Manitoba and Saskatchewan.. very similar outcomes aha!

Woah, cool coincidence! If you click "Offer," under "Program Code" it should give you a three letter code that represents the campus. Do you know which of the four you most want to go to? Congrats!!

1 minute ago, brattatat said:

cGPA: 3.9+

CARS: high

CASPer: -

Year: 3rd year

Geography: IP/OOP: IP

Button: no button. For future applicants, do not worry about OMSAS glitches, be calm and do not let it affect your emotions. Looking forward to seeing everyone in September (hopefully)!!

School starts in August...

Result: Accepted

cGPA: 3.95

CARS: 131

CASPer: felt ok

Year: 4th year

Button: No

Will be declining for Western because of the terrible job McMaster has done with admissions this year and I don't want specialty/residency schools to look down upon me as being part of the "lottery" class in the future.

Good luck everyone else!

1 hour ago, Peanuts29 said:

Result: Accepted

cGPA: 3.95

CARS: 131

CASPer: felt ok

Year: 4th year

Button: No

Will be declining for Western because of the terrible job McMaster has done with admissions this year and I don't want specialty/residency schools to look down upon me as being part of the "lottery" class in the future.

Good luck everyone else!

No schools or residencies will look down on anyone in that way.....and they probably won’t even remember years from now when you do your CARMS apps.