Premed 101 Forums

Western Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected 2019-2020

1 minute ago, SoftTings said:

Ah I forgot my password so I'm locked out of the portal lol, but I see the offer on OMSAS. Just to clarify, is yours showing up on OMSAS as well?

I got waitlisted at Western so I don't see anything on OMSAS. But I think for those who got accepted, their offer has not shown up on OMSAS yet either. 

I believe only Mac and UofT offers are showing up right now on OMSAS. Western people know if they got in from checking the portal and Ottawa seems to have emailed everyone. 

P.S. can you reset your password?

Just now, takasugi said:

I got waitlisted at Western so I don't see anything on OMSAS. But I think for those who got accepted, their offer has not shown up on OMSAS yet either. 

I believe only Mac and UofT offers are showing up right now on OMSAS. Western people know if they got in from checking the portal and Ottawa seems to have emailed everyone. 

P.S. can you reset your password?

It involves emailing IT, I'll do it at some point today. Thanks for the response

2 minutes ago, bbtlove said:

idk where to post this q but if it says unspecified campus and i put london as my first choice, whats the likelihood that id get windsor? they said theyre gonna let us know in juneee.. is it common for ppl to get their 2nd choice? 

It is a possiblity you have to be prepared for if you accept the offer

Just now, bbtlove said:

idk where to post this q but if it says unspecified campus and i put london as my first choice, whats the likelihood that id get windsor? they said theyre gonna let us know in juneee.. is it common for ppl to get their 2nd choice? 

Hey! In past years (excluding last year) most people with unspecified campus got their first choice, as did many of the people on the high waitlist. That being said, last year many people from the high waitlist ended up in Windsor - I guess more people accepted their spots than usual so less movement or something along those lines. I do believe the majority of unspecified ended up at their first choice last year as well. Just don't sign any leases or anything yet. It's also highly unlikely you'll have to wait until June, they usually specify for the unspecified campus people around the same time waitlist starts moving! 

Either way congrats, both campuses are great! Hope you'll come be part of the Schulich fam :) 

4 minutes ago, CHG said:

Hey! In past years (excluding last year) most people with unspecified campus got their first choice, as did many of the people on the high waitlist. That being said, last year many people from the high waitlist ended up in Windsor - I guess more people accepted their spots than usual so less movement or something along those lines. I do believe the majority of unspecified ended up at their first choice last year as well. Just don't sign any leases or anything yet. It's also highly unlikely you'll have to wait until June, they usually specify for the unspecified campus people around the same time waitlist starts moving! 

Either way congrats, both campuses are great! Hope you'll come be part of the Schulich fam :) 

thank you so much!!! :) so exciting!!! 

6 minutes ago, anonymouspanda said:

high, normal or low?

".... it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait List. Any offer that is not accepted will be filled by an individual from the Wait List" 

I think this is normal waitlist? or low? :unsure: