Premed 101 Forums

If we get accepted... what's our next steps?

Sorry if I'm getting too ahead of myself, but I was wondering what our next steps would be if we get accepted? I'm guessing finding a residence wouldn't happen until closer to the start of the school year (and even that will likely be pushed forward due to COVID). We don't choose courses 1st year do we? Ugh, I don't know anything.

UofT 2nd yr med student here- no course selection at all in 1st/2nd yr :) U of T does an amazing job of keeping applicants informed and the faculty has said they will be including a paragraph about covid-19 procedures and what they expect may change for the entering class. You'll also receive a phone call from a current U of T med student on Tuesday or Wednesday where you can talk to them about their experience and ask questions!

Just now, Yippe said:

Just checked- same. I have the button, but im not looking into that much. Some ppl without it got in at Mac, some with it got in. Dont see it being predictive. Seems that UofT isn't out 

Someone got an offer on OMSAS on the other thread for UofT

1 hour ago, Yippe said:

Just checked- same. I have the button, but im not looking into that much. Some ppl without it got in at Mac, some with it got in. Dont see it being predictive. Seems that UofT isn't out 

Where did you see someone with a button get accepted?