Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Tutor-any/all sections

I scored 519 on my MCAT in September 2019, which was my first attempt at writing it. 129 C/P, 129 CARS, 131 B/B, 130 S/P. I did this while working 40 hours a week and studying for only four months. For the sciences, I used a technique called retrieval learning, which can be applied to your coursework as well. For the CARS section, I used a technique to optimize time and not get caught in the details, as well as pareto analysis of my mistakes. I have years of experience of tutoring and teaching. You will leave an hour-long session with me having actually learned something, not having acquired a list of topics to review on your own. You will go into your MCAT feeling more confident and come out ready to face the next step of the medical school application process. Rates: $40/hour at first, can negotiate down if you become a regular student

All tutoring will be online due to COVID-19. I have a surface and will screenshare. Past students have informed me that this is not too different from regular in-person sessions.