Premed 101 Forums

McMaster Waitlist Party 2020

5 minutes ago, jonasbrothers said:

no news? 

4 ppl got off the waitlist yesterday and none were on the forums - I think the handful of ppl here might be too small a % of the 300+ long waitlist

Also, Wendy usually sends these out later in the day, up till 6pm so I wouldnt discount today as over until then

14 minutes ago, William Osler said:

Hopefully a 2004 Indonesia sized tsunami hits tomorrow

An interesting analogy, may I say. When a tsunami is about to strike, the tide retracts into a seemingly calm moment of stagnation. However, this transient tranquility is overshadowed by a continuous 40-feet-high column of water striking the inland. Like this, the offers will come for you In the coming days. Good luck and stay positive everyone :) 

22 minutes ago, guacamole17 said:

do you think that they have already sent out most waitlist offers?

I personally don't think so. I feel like we would've seen more posts, since there aren't as many when compared to last year's. so I really hope a big wave comes tomorrow... that is assuming that they didn't over offer

I'm starting to think that it doesn't matter when they were sent in previous years.  Fact is, there's been no real pattern to it, and it can come at any time - though they do tend to come in the afternoon...

Since they do rolling, I doubt Wendy goes "Hmm, what did I do last year - gotta leave a pattern for the PM101 kids".