Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Recommended Posts

I mean they could be doing it differently this year so maybe we'll see more posts as the day goes on. Or offers made and waitlist movement could be different this year due to COVID19? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bussy said:

I mean they could be doing it differently this year so maybe we'll see more posts as the day goes on. Or offers made and waitlist movement could be different this year due to COVID19? 

i'm gonna keep holding on to this sliver of hope until today is over lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MDLD said:

Wanted to post I got off the waitlist at 10:16.

 

I am on the waitlist for Mac and will be waiting to see if I hear back from them. 

Keep holding on guys 

If you got both, which would you prefer? Does it depend what campus choice Mac offers you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhh, still on the waitlist, but at this point, I'm mentally throwing in the towel and moving on with alternative plans, for my own sanity. Just wanted to say I very much appreciate the community here. It's somewhat comforting to know that there are many others that have been/are going through the same thing. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, William Osler said:

If you got both, which would you prefer? Does it depend what campus choice Mac offers you?

At this point Mac no matter the campus will by my first choice. 

Prefer the 3 year degree and family and my partner are in hamilton right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDLD said:

At this point Mac no matter the campus will by my first choice. 

Prefer the 3 year degree and family and my partner is in hamilton right now. 

ugh i wish we could swap offers! haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I might be throwing it in, too; thank you, everyone, for sharing your experiences! Just out of curiosity, from this point on, is June 2nd the last day we can expect for more waitlist offers or is it likely to continue past that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Siz said:

I think I might be throwing it in, too; thank you, everyone, for sharing your experiences! Just out of curiosity, from this point on, is June 2nd the last day we can expect for more waitlist offers or is it likely to continue past that?

A smaller wave, and then few and far between after that. Late June I think we had our last person, but can’t quite remember Exact date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...