Premed 101 Forums

I don't think the timestamp theory lines up because my waitlist time was 7:58:12. However the first letter of my last name is after S, so it may be alphabetical. Sorry for the late reply. 

36 minutes ago, JackSprat said:

According to last year's blog posts, the 3rd and subsequent rounds of offers were sent the day after each deadline, so it could definitely be today.

Interesting! Today just got more exciting.:lol:

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear that you didn't hear anything today :( I know it is really disappointing. I hope you hear back on the next round. 
I just came off of the waitlist for Kelowna, and I will be accepting my offer!! 

2 minutes ago, MedTalks said:

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear that you didn't hear anything today :( I know it is really disappointing. I hope you hear back on the next round. 

What's your timestamp if you don't mind sharing? Thanks.

3 hours ago, MedTalks said:

Nice, congratulations! Was Kelowna your 1st choice? Just want to gain some insight into this strange waitlist procedure