Premed 101 Forums

U Alberta DDS 2024 Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted! 
IP 

GPA 3.92

DAT 70

Interview 39

currently working on getting the paper work ready! Hopefully I can get it all in on time. Does anyone know if admission will be revoked if I can’t get it in on time due to covid delays and what not ?? Thank you for any advice 

Question: once we’re accepted, do we need to change our program on beartracks manually or do they do it automatically and have the class schedule ready?

thanks! Also does anyone know the exact end date for first year? I’m thinking it’s July 9th but not sure. 

22 hours ago, Green4565 said:

currently working on getting the paper work ready! Hopefully I can get it all in on time. Does anyone know if admission will be revoked if I can’t get it in on time due to covid delays and what not ?? Thank you for any advice 

Congrats on acceptance! I wasn't even in the country when I got accepted last year and I didn't get back until after the initial document deadline. I just let them know via email and they were pretty understanding and accommodating, so you should be fine, especially since the world is a lot messier this year compared to last.

1 hour ago, Lollipop said:

Question: once we’re accepted, do we need to change our program on beartracks manually or do they do it automatically and have the class schedule ready?

thanks! Also does anyone know the exact end date for first year? I’m thinking it’s July 9th but not sure. 

They did it automatically for me (but I also graduated that year so idk). The class schedule will eventually be delivered to you via another website since beartracks freaks out and can't understand how to show the schedule properly. The end date was supposed to be the 17th of July this year, so I anticipate that it'll be similar for you guys but naturally everything is subject to change depending on the impact of COVID.

Looking forward to meeting you all and hope you're looking forward to an unique orientation and dental school experience lol

21 hours ago, dent0505 said:

Does anyone know if first year classes are going to be online or in person?

The faculty has basically confirmed that all years of the program will have didactic portions taken online while labs and clinics will be held in person. However, this is dependent on COVID-19 staying under control.

On 6/25/2020 at 4:38 PM, Green4565 said:

Accepted! 
IP 

GPA 3.92

DAT 70

Interview 39

How many years of undergrad did you do?

• 4 weeks later...