Premed 101 Forums

Student portal accept button

The following link provides further instruction into what to do. Within the 'Entering Student Requirements Checklist' they provide a list of required steps needing to be completed before September, with instruction of where to complete it. For the tuition deposit they instruct the following: Visit the Office ofthe Registrar website for tuition payment options:www.registrar.uwo.ca/student_finances/fees_refunds/index.html

Also, be sure to join the facebook group, as there seems to be some incoming MS2 students who are prepping orientation material for the incoming class.

21 minutes ago, MD_Dream97 said:

haha. I thought it was only me who thought it was a really pretty circle :P 

If any of you have paid your deposit, does it show on your student portal yet? 

Mine's showing up as -1000 now, took about a day!

8 minutes ago, RaptorsFan123 said:

Guys, question about the deposit. We don't make the payment through the student centre, do we? Because nowhere does it say "Pay deposit" or 1000$ balance owing like I thought it would. Please help, need to pay the deposit before Schulich changes their mind ;) 

I just paid to my western student number using online banking.

2 hours ago, conbrio said:

Mine's showing up as -1000 now, took about a day!

I just paid to my western student number using online banking.

2 hours ago, Hunnicutt said:

LOL Having gone through this entire process, its the most beautiful thing imaginable. I've paid my deposit and waiting for it to update, but the good news is we have quite a bit of time till the deadline.

can we pay the deposit right after accepting or do we have to wait for student centre to update?

When you guys log into the student portal, is your student ID your email address, your western student number, or something else?

Embarrassingly, I forgot my login info and have been locked out.... I got the email with my offer and see it on OMSAS but am unable to log into the portal at all lol (already sent an email but trying to figure it out in the meantime)

51 minutes ago, iwearglasses said:

can we pay the deposit right after accepting or do we have to wait for student centre to update?

I personally waited until I saw that my acceptance was confirmed on student center, but I'd imagine you could send the deposit before (don't think it would make a significant difference either way (please correct me if wrong).

12 minutes ago, TheStern said:

When you guys log into the student portal, is your student ID your email address, your western student number, or something else?

Embarrassingly, I forgot my login info and have been locked out.... I got the email with my offer and see it on OMSAS but am unable to log into the portal at all lol (already sent an email but trying to figure it out in the meantime)

My User ID for Student Center is separate from my Western student # and email address. If you can't locate the user ID try to contact UWO directly at contact@uwo.ca to help retrieve the login info or even call them and see if anyone picks up.

Is your student number the same as what was originally assigned to you in the interview invite? 

Is there any way I could find my student number on the Western Student centre? I paid the 1000 deposit 3 days ago and I am yet to see the -1000. Could it be because it's the weekend? 

(sorry, lots of questions)

1 hour ago, RaptorsFan123 said:

Is your student number the same as what was originally assigned to you in the interview invite? 

Is there any way I could find my student number on the Western Student centre? I paid the 1000 deposit 3 days ago and I am yet to see the -1000. Could it be because it's the weekend? 

(sorry, lots of questions)

It will probably take 3+ business days to show -1000. Not sure about the student number tho