Premed 101 Forums

Accepted Western MPT

Hello!

I got accepted to Queen's and Western's PT program, and rejected from UofT and McMaster. I took some time to think between the two schools and ultimately decided on Western!

Will anyone else be joining me? I'm looking to find some housing with other PT students attending Western.

22 hours ago, kebpt said:

Hello!

I got accepted to Queen's and Western's PT program, and rejected from UofT and McMaster. I took some time to think between the two schools and ultimately decided on Western!

Will anyone else be joining me? I'm looking to find some housing with other PT students attending Western.

Hello congrats on your acceptances! I'm in the middle of trying to decide between schools and if you don't mind me asking why did you choose western over queen's?

On 6/6/2020 at 1:08 PM, kebpt said:

Does anyone know if the Fall semester will be completely online or mixed for the PT program? I wouldn't want to lease a place in the Fall and have it completely online. 

I would say at this point it seems likely it will be mixed! In the President's May 29th update, he said they "anticipate that between 25-30 per cent of our courses will have an on-campus experience," and they "are also aiming for clinical programs, some undergraduate seminars and labs, and labs for research-based graduate students to be delivered in-person."